Terms and Conditions
- Introduction. These terms and any other relevant terms, policies, disclaimers and notices which may be applicable to a specific section or module of this web site, ("terms") regulate the relationship between Ultimate Dream Teams (Pty) Ltd ("Ultimate Dream Teams" or "we" or "us" or "our") and visitors ("visitors") (cumulatively referred to as "you" or "your" hereinafter) to the web sites at http://fantasyrugby.udt.co.za/superrugby ("web site").
- Preparation of information. While care has been used in the preparation of the information contained within this web site, Ultimate Dream Teams cannot and will not guarantee its accuracy. You rely on the information contained on this web site at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
- Ownership of material. All material on this web site, unless otherwise noted, is the intellectual property of or is licensed by Ultimate Dream Teams. No material may be copied or used without the express written permission of Ultimate Dream Teams.
- Limitation. We are not responsible for and give no warranties or make any representations in respect of content outside this web site ("offsite content") or the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party web sites.
- Disclaimer. We are not responsible for and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever relating to the web site, your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- Alteration. Ultimate Dream Teams reserves the right to alter these terms. You acknowledge that by visiting the web site from time to time, that you shall become bound to the current version of these terms (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the web site.
- Conflict. Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these web site terms and any other relevant terms, policies, disclaimers and notices which may be applicable to a specific section or module of this web site, the other relevant terms, policies, disclaimers and notices which may be applicable to a specific section or module of this web site shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the web site.
- Applicable laws. These terms shall in all respects be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and for our benefit all disputes, actions and other matters in connection therewith, shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of South Africa.
- Waiver. Failure or neglect by Ultimate Dream Teams to enforce at any time these terms, shall not be construed as a waiver of its rights, nor shall such failure or neglect in anyway effect the validity or the whole or any part of these terms, nor prejudice Ultimate Dream Teams' rights to take subsequent action.
- Entire agreement. These terms contain the entire terms that apply to your use of the web site and no other agreement between you and Ultimate Dream Teams shall be binding on us and no addition to, or variation of these terms shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Ultimate Dream Teams.
- Participant Terms. The Participant Terms can be viewed here.
- Enquiries. If you have any questions or concerns arising from these terms, the web site or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Last Updated 03/01/2011)