Participant Terms for Super Rugby Fantasy League
Welcome to the Super Rugby Fantasy League
competition (the "competition").
These participant terms relating to the competition comprise its official participant terms (the "participant terms") and, together with official competition communications by Ultimate Dream Teams (Pty) Ltd (Ultimate Dream Teams), shall govern and apply to all participation and activity arising out of and relating to the competition. Please take a moment to review these participant terms which, by your participation, you agree will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents. These participant terms cannot be modified or superseded except by Ultimate Dream Teams, in its reasonable discretion, in a written revision to these participant terms posted on the competition websites (http://fantasyrugby.udt.co.za/superrugby
) and, at Ultimate Dream Teamsí sole discretion, other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Ultimate Dream Teams.
- Any person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to UDT and Ultimate Dream Teams or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Ultimate Dream Teams is eligible to participate or enter this competition but is not eligible to win any prizes.
- This competition is only open to people aged 13 years or over, but prizes can only be claimed by people aged 18 years or over.
- Only one electronic entry per electronic mail addresses will be accepted.
- Entries that are unintelligible, incomplete, damaged or defaced will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission. Entries reflected on Ultimate Dream Teamsí records will be treated as the only validation source and shall be the only evidence of successful entries.
- There is no subscription in respect of the competition.
- Team names and message board comments that are, in Ultimate Dream Teamsí opinion, unsuitable or offensive will be amended at Ultimate Dream Teamsí discretion.
- The prizes will be detailed on the prizes page.
- Prizes are not transferable and/or negotiable. Cash alternatives may be offered at Ultimate Dream Teamsí discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Ultimate Dream Teams reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Ultimate Dream Teams is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions which the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winners will be the participants who show the greatest degree of skill and therefore end the competition with the highest number of points.
- The prize winners will be notified by e-mail and the prize winnersí names will be published on the competition website within 7 calendar days of the prizes being awarded.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
General participant terms
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Ultimate Dream Teams and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these participant terms such participant may, in Ultimate Dream Teamsí discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judgeís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Ultimate Dream Teams reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, Ultimate Dream Teams must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements available for review on or through the competition website.