- Your Privacy. We respect your privacy. This policy serves to protect your privacy and sets out our company policy with regard to your personal information.
- Personal Information. While you use this web site personal information of yours may be either collected by us or provided by you. Personal information includes any information by which you can be identified and which relates to you as an identifiable individual such as your name, physical and postal addresses, credit or debit card number, e-mail address, sex, age, internet address of the domain from which you are visiting.
- Cookies. We sometimes use "cookies". "Cookies" are programs that we transfer to your computer's hard drive. They enable us to improve interactivity with the web site. The purpose of "cookies" is to enhance your future visits to our web site. You can set your browser to notify you if "cookies" are to be transferred or to reject "cookies" but this may prevent your use of some of our web pages.
- Use of Personal Information. We and possibly other companies within our group use your personal information in the ordinary course of our business to provide you with our services, to improve our service to you by analysing it for trends and to send you marketing material relating to any other similar sites that we are involved with. You can deregister yourself from our service at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and thereafter we will not use your personal information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. We are not in the business of selling personal information and therefore we will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy. We may for marketing purposes disclose or transfer your personal information to our advertisers or business partners. It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates or agents (for example in order to deliver products to you which you have bought) in order to provide you with our services. If we sell or transfer our business to a third party purchaser we may transfer your personal information provided the purchaser undertakes to use your personal information in accordance with this policy. We will obviously need to disclose personal information to employees of ours who require such information to do their jobs. There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations we will not disclose your personal information without giving you notice thereof and an opportunity to indicate that your personal information should not be disclosed.
- Security of Personal Information. Whilst we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information we take all reasonable steps or measures to keep it secure by following security policies and rules. Our server is housed in a physically protected and secure environment and can only be accessed by authorised personnel. We back-up all your personal information on a regular basis.
- E- Mail Monitoring. We provide email addresses on the web site which enable you to contact us. In order to check for viruses we reserve the right to monitor and inspect all material and information transmitted over our system.
- Password. During the registration process you will choose a password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your password.
- Access to Personal Information. You may access your personal information that we hold by entering the "My Profile" section of the web site.
- Correction of Personal Information. By entering the "My Profile" section of the web site you can view your personal information and correct it if necessary.
(Last Updated 03/01/2011)